The Big Ticket Festival is designed to be a celebration for Christ! Our mission is to create an experience for every member of the family to feel and know the love of Christ. We believe that God desires us to live a life full of love and joy, so The Big Ticket is purposefully focused on this.
Every aspect of our festival; the Music, Extreme Sports, Kids Zone, Ministries, and the Prayer Tent are designed with this mission in mind. We want to focus on Christ and create an experience that every member of the family will not only enjoy, but take with them for the rest of their lives. Those who attend The Big Ticket Festival encounter fun, worship, entertainment, activities and speakers that will teach, motivate, and inspire. We offer a unique place for families and friends to connect. The desire of The Big Ticket Festival is to bring people of all ages and backgrounds together to encounter our awesome and living God.
The Big Ticket Festival is a ministry of White Stone Project, a Michigan Non-Profit Corporation whose focus is sharing the eternal message of Jesus Christ through innovative evangelism.
2 day pass good any 2 days
Junior ( 6-12) $25.00
Family Pass ( Bring the entire family for one price)
Big Ticket Festival Fan Pass 3 day
Thursday: Gates open at 3:00PM and events go until 11:00PM
Friday: Gates open 8:00AM and events go until 11:00PM
Saturday: Gates open 8:00AM and events go until 11:00PM
Camping Price is a flat fee (June 18th-22nd) whether you come one day or all days
• You may arrive Wednesday, June 18th starting at 12:00pm and leave no later than 3:00pm Sunday, June 22nd
• Sites will be assigned on a first-come, first serve basis - BY SECTION.
• PETS: Pets are allowed at your campsite provided they are quiet and show no signs of aggression, those in violation of this will be asked to leave camping area. Owners are responsible for picking up after their pet. Pets are not permitted in Festival Grounds.
• One vehicle per site will be permitted, NO Exceptions, For pedestrian safety, vehicles in Primitive Camping Sections 8, 9, & 10 are not permitted to leave campground once parked.
• Primitive sites are approximately 30x30, Sites are limited to one trailer, but you may fit as many tents in the area as possible.
• Above ground contained fires are permitted on site, weather permitting.
• Area Quiet Hours will begin 30 minutes after last performance of the evening Camping